What is the God’s Wisdom for us?
Where are the passions and life . . .
· A heartbeat, coming together
· Reminder and helping each other remember that God loves us
· People who are questing
· Seeing where God is moving and joining God in that
· Passion for wounded people – for we carry wounds
· Caring for folks in transition
· Connecting people to what they need
· Integrity – honesty – truth – authenticity – rawness
· Trust in conjunction with our dysfunction
· “I get more hugs”
· “I don’t have to put on a face”
· “I am heard”
· “A growing hope for the church”
· “I feel alive”
· “I feel challenged to continue growing, even if scary”
· “Its ok to be where I’m at”
Balancing inward and outward
· Going out with
· Prayer and perspective
· Grounding which enables me to have strength outside of here
· Engage my neighbors
· Quest can be a model to enlarge people’s understanding of Christianity
· The dancing of objectivity with subjectivity
· Spacious Conversations
Structure – creating what will be
· Balance of inward and outward
· Once a month plus weekly small groups of a sort
o Groups going out together
o Meeting weekly
o Feeding homeless, serving, etc
o Organizing around passions – People for passions with different things, creating space for passion-expression
· A web based source to support connecting
· If you want to see quest do something – to initiate
· Sacramental (at least monthly):
o Storying of the month (three plus hours)
o Dwight serves in area of passion,
o Carrie&Sarah+ facilitate
· Meal – mini-meals
· Creating circles for what will be
· Shared leadership:
o Tim participate in helping create a web space. Jason, Thomas
Second Sunday of the Month (3pm)
· Carrie, Sarah, Dwight
Keri Communication and connection
January Conversation around Shared Leadership
· How is God calling Quest to the “more.”
· How do we live into the more?
- Are we fed by feeding?
- How do we become Eucharist to our world?
- We are together with each other in our weaknesses.
- Self-sacrifice* and lots of trust, and our _________ will be ______.
- Connection** brings in hope and healing.
- Risking pursuing more in others.
- We’re in a place of affliction. Eliminates the band-aid of meeting every week and exposes the need.
- Listening to the Scripture.
*Surrendering our agendas
**Conversation, bring my questions (even if not clear), I wasn’t alone.